31 May-3 June 2012 Chantilly, Virginia, USA
- The State of Trans-Atlantic Relations
- Is Vigorous Economic Growth Attainable?
- The Future of Democracy in the Developed World
- The US Political Landscape
- The European Political Landscape
- A Conversation on US Foreign Policy
- The Politics and Geo-Politics of Energy
- Stability and Instability in the Middle East
- Imbalances, Austerity and Growth
- Sustainability of the Euro and its Consequences
- What Does Putin 2.0 Mean?
- What Can the West Do about Iran?
- How Do Sovereign States Collaborate in Cyber Space?
- China's Economic and Political Outlook
9-12 June 2011 St. Moritz, Switzerland
- The Middle East: What Does Democracy Mean?
- Emerging Economies: Roles and Responsibilities
- Economic and National Security in a Digital Age
- Technological Innovation in Western Economies: Stagnation or Promise?
- The Appetite for Reform: Can Governments Deliver?
- Switzerland: Can It Remain Successful in the Future?
- European Union's Challenges
- A Sustainable Euro: Implications for European Economies
- China's Domestic Challenges
- China's Regional and Global Challenges
- Connectivity and the Diffusion of Power
- Current Conflict Areas
- Demographic Stresses
3-6 June 2010 Sitges, Spain
- Current Events: North Korea, Iran and Non-Proliferation
- Global Cooling: Implications of Slow Economic Growth
- The Growing Influence of Cyber Technology
- Is Financial Reform Progressing?
- US and European Fiscal and Financial Challenges
- The European Union and the Crisis of the Euro
- Promises of Medical Science
- Energy's Promises and Challenges
- Security in a Proliferated World
- Social Networking: From the Obama Campaign to the Iranian Revolution
- Europe-US: A New Approach
- Pakistan, Afghanistan and the Region
- Can We Feed the World?