9-11 May 1969 Marienlyst, Denmark
- Elements of instability in Western society
- Conflicting attitudes within the Western world towards relations with the U.S.S.R. and the other Communist states of Eastern Europe in the light of recent events
26-28 April 1968 Mont Tremblant, Canada
- The relations between the West and the Communist countries
- Internationalization of business
31 March-2 April 1967 Cambridge, England
- Do the basic concepts of Atlantic cooperation remain valid for the evolving world situation? If not, what concepts could take their place?
- The technological gap between America and Europe with special reference to American investments in Europe
25-27 March 1966 Wiesbaden, F.R.G.
- Should NATO be reorganized and if so how?
- The future of world economic relations especially between industrial and developing countries
2-4 April 1965 Villa d'Este, Italy
- Monetary cooperation in the Western world
- The state of the Atlantic Alliance
20-22 March 1964 Williamsburg, Virginia, U.S.A.
- The consequences for the Atlantic Alliance of:
- Apparent changes in the communist world
- - Soviet internal development
- - The Communist Bloc
- Possible changes in the attitude of the U.S.S.R. to the West
- Recent developments within the Western world
- - political
- - military
- - economic
29-31 May 1963 Cannes, France
- The balance of power in the light of recent international development
- Trade relations between the U.S.A. and Europe in the light of the negotiations for Britain's entry into the Common Market
- Trade relations between the Western world and the developing countries
18-20 May 1962 Saltsjöbaden, Sweden
- The political implications for the Atlantic community of its members' policies in the United Nations
- Implications for the Atlantic community of prospective developments
21-23 April 1961 St. Castin, Canada
- What initiatives are required to bring about a new sense of leadership and direction within the Western community?
- The implications for Western unity of changes in the relative economic strength of the United States and Western Europe
28-29 May 1960 Bürgenstock, Switzerland
- State of the world situation after the failure of the Summit Conference
- New political and economic developments in the Western world